Here are some of my big hands, it all from memory, so i'm sure some details are wrong:
1. I get 45 SS, and triple blinds from early postion when they are 50-100, i get one call from the small blind (Drunkish old guy) and the flop comes aj10 (2 spades). He checks, and i bet 400, he raises 1K more, I flat call. Turn comes blank 9, and he checks, i check through to get my free card. River is 3 of spades. He goes all in for some large number that is a huge overbet, and i consider whether he has a higher flush, but since he's a drunk old guy, i figure he wouldn't bet that much with a hand that beats me, I call and he flips kq no spades. I now have about 40K.
2. Blinds are 100-200, and one guy limps to me from early position, i make it 700 to go, and when it gets folded around to the limper he moves his short stack all in. I immediately call with aa, only see him flip over 33. Turn comes a 3, and I'm down to 30K.
3. Blinds are still 100-200, it gets folded to me, and i make it 600 to go with aq. Only the button calls. The flop comes A J 10, and I bet 1K, button calls. Turn is a 9, I check, he checks. River is a 7, I check and call his 1K sucker bet. He flips over a8, and takes the small pot.
4. I have 56 SS on the button and limp after a bunch of limpers, the flop comes a73, 2 spades, and i flat call a raise, everyone else folds. Turn is 7 of spades. He checks I bet 1500, he calls. River is an A, he comes out betting and I fold. He claims he had a3.
5. Blinds are 200-400, and late position raises triple the blinds, the button calls as do i with kq. Flop comes 10 10 7, and it goes check check check. Turn is a blank, and it goes check check, bet of around 4k, I figure he is weak, and is relatively tight, so i reraise to 10K, and they both fold.
6. Blinds are 600-1200, and it gets folded to super aggresive player, who had been tripling every time it got folded to him (same raiser as last hand), he is now much shorter, and chooses to push all in for around 11K, it gets folded to me in the big blind, and i really don't give him much credit. I look down at a5, and say aloud, I can't see any way I'm beat, think for 30 secs, and then call, and hold against his k10.
7. Sitting around 56K, going into day 2.