Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Rebuys

Doing well in the 30R on Dise, and long way to go in 100R, but in good shape. Had AA under the gun in the 30R, and raised 600-1200 blinds to 4k, next to act, a shortstack goes all in for slightly more than double my bet, one other guy tags along and just flat calls. When it gets back to me, I go all in, and the flat-caller, calls and shows 77. The shortstack had kk, and luckily i held, and almost tripled up, sitting 18/73 now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home