Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Monday, April 10, 2006

Final Table of 100R

7 Left and I'm 4th in chips, with a very tough lineup, including Bel0WaB0ve, aaaaaaa, and Brad Kondraki (def, wrong spelling, from wsop a couple years ago)

2 Comments:

Blogger BodogAri said...

ty gui,winning tournaments requires so many things to all come together and be right. I played preety well, although a little tight.

4:03 PM  
Blogger BodogAri said...

3rd 10K event, first cash, hope more to come.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home