Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm Baaaaaaaaak

Nothing Like 25 hours of no poker to make me want to play a nice long session.

I'm gonna start with the Stars 109 Deepstacks and 100R, Dise 300, 100 Pot Limit 0/8 and 30R. Bodog has revamped it's tourney schedule, and I am very impressed with it. They have a new shorthanded $50 at 830pm, which I'm gonna try. (I have not had success in short handed tourneys in the past- Although I don't really consider it to be a "weak" part of my game. I may even play a UB 100 tonight.

In other news, congrats to Highyield6 who took down the all ranked player tourney today. One look at that field is enough to make a man never want to play this game again. Disgusting.

I continue to lead in Bodog voting for a Team Bodog-World Series seat. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home