Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Bleh

Sometimes, it's just not meant to be. Playing my game, getting in my money with the best hands, and boom, none of them are holding today. One bright spot in otherwise extremely unlucky/bad day, in the party 500K guar. our table starts shorthanded, with maybe 6 players, and after one limper (blinds 20-40) i make it 140, one of the blinds reraises to about 400, and i flat call with my 66. The flop comes j63, and after he makes a nice size raise, i figure him for an overpair, and go all in. He thinks for not too long, and calls with 77??. TY sir. 1800 people left, and havent had anthing since, sitting slightly above average with 8800.