Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Friday, April 21, 2006

Wireless

My last laptop didn't have any wireless connection available, and bec. i'm not tech savvy, I just never did anything about it. When I got a new one, it came with wireless installed, and it was preety cool, sitting yesterday in the Vegas airport waiting for my flight to leave and playing 5-10 nl on Bodog. I didn't play too long, because they paged me in the middle, something to do w/ my lack of valid current id... got it all settled easy but by the time I got back it was getting closer to departure time, so I figured I'd just catch up on p5 posts I'd missed over my 50 hour mini-retirement from online/poker.

I'm excited to get back to regular work, and not many people can say that. As Mike the Mouth says, "Thank G-d for Chris Moneymaker."