Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Poker Update

Things have been going great since my last blog update. I was lucky enough to have a former student get 3rd in the wsop main event for over $4 million. Congrats to Joseph Cheong aka 'Subiime' on his amazing run!
I've been splitting my time between online poker, live poker and tournament poker training. In the last week had former students finish 2nd in wsopc 1k, win a miniftops and win a 10 rebuy.. Almost every time i go deep in a tournament there will be some former students there too, it makes for some interesting dynamics:)
I'm in the middle of a trip to the east coast now. Poker-wise, I bubbled the wsopc $1650 main event after coming into day 2 with a lot of chips, but that's going to happen sometimes. I've had a great time visiting my friends and family in this area, but the winter weather is devastating; I don't miss it at all.
I'm considering playing 2 10k's in the next month, the wsopc regional in AC and the PCA in the bahamas (this would be my first year there). I also would love to get re-ranked on pocketfives list of the top 100 online tournament players. In 2006, I was ranked #1 on that list and I consider that one of my career highlights. Given how much the tournament scene has changed over the years, and my relative lack of volume (I usually play 3 tables at a time) getting back in the top 100 would be an awesome accomplishment for me. I'm currently 291st in the p5's rankings so I have a little way to go.

Thanks for reading my blog- good luck at the tables.

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Zimmerman said...

I wish I could gamble for a living. Teach me!

1:20 AM  
Blogger ninest123 said...

nike outlet, uggs on sale, prada handbags, prada outlet, louboutin outlet, burberry, ugg boots, nike air max, longchamp pas cher, replica watches, louis vuitton, louboutin pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton, tiffany and co, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp, ralph lauren pas cher, gucci outlet, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, sac longchamp, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, air jordan pas cher, cheap oakley sunglasses, replica watches, nike free, longchamp outlet, nike free, air max, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, nike roshe run

7:40 PM  
Blogger ninest123 said...

timberland, ray ban uk, kate spade handbags, hollister, michael kors outlet, ray ban pas cher, hermes, coach outlet, oakley pas cher, nike air max, lululemon, ralph lauren uk, converse pas cher, hogan, michael kors outlet, nike air max, replica handbags, nike air max, michael kors outlet, north face, lacoste pas cher, nike free run uk, north face, michael kors, mulberry, new balance pas cher, ugg boots, true religion jeans, vans pas cher, nike blazer, coach outlet, michael kors, air force, true religion jeans, michael kors, true religion outlet, michael kors, coach purses, burberry outlet online, sac guess, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, nike roshe, tn pas cher, hollister pas cher, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, abercrombie and fitch, burberry, vanessa bruno

7:47 PM  
Blogger ninest123 said...

baseball bats, soccer shoes, iphone 6s cases, vans shoes, north face outlet, iphone cases, chi flat iron, insanity workout, babyliss, mac cosmetics, ghd, ferragamo shoes, mont blanc, nike air max, hollister, s5 cases, wedding dresses, oakley, beats by dre, iphone 6s plus cases, timberland boots, valentino shoes, iphone 6 plus cases, instyler, jimmy choo shoes, iphone 6 cases, p90x workout, ipad cases, nike roshe, new balance, louboutin, mcm handbags, longchamp, abercrombie and fitch, giuseppe zanotti, nike trainers, north face outlet, nike huarache, bottega veneta, hollister, herve leger, asics running shoes, soccer jerseys, birkin bag, nfl jerseys, ralph lauren, lululemon, reebok shoes, celine handbags, hollister, iphone 5s cases

7:54 PM  
Blogger ninest123 said...

moncler, hollister, links of london, canada goose outlet, thomas sabo, gucci, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, swarovski crystal, pandora jewelry, wedding dresses, replica watches, converse outlet, barbour, juicy couture outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, swarovski, montre pas cher, canada goose, sac louis vuitton pas cher, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, ugg pas cher, canada goose, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, coach outlet, barbour jackets, canada goose uk, canada goose, moncler, supra shoes, converse, ray ban, louis vuitton, moncler, pandora jewelry, toms shoes, marc jacobs, moncler, lancel, bottes ugg, canada goose outlet, ugg boots uk, pandora charms, doudoune canada goose, pandora charms, moncler, karen millen

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home