Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Friday, April 07, 2006

Foxwoods Update

A couple more big hands i now remember:

1. I have KK in early position, with blinds at 400-800, and make it 2400 to go, a guy in mid position, who had recently lost a large amount of chips and is probably on tilt goes all in, i make the easy call, to see his qj, flop is a q, river is j.

2. I have QQ (Q hearts) in early position, with blinds of 200-400, and make it 1200 to go, i get 4 callers. The flop comes out 456 (2 hearts), it goes check, I check, bet 3k, fold, call, and then I raise it, and make it 12K to go. They both fold, and I rake a medium pot.

I am 2nd stack at my table going into day 2, with a stack about average.

The hand with k 10 vs a5, was against a pro, altough I had no idea at the time, just knew he was super aggro.