Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Monday, March 22, 2010

2nd MiniFtops, Subiime Wins!!! and Media Coverage

I've been a good run recently, almost managed to take down my biggest field tournament ever, but ultimately came 2nd in the $20 Mini-Ftops Turbo with 10,772 entrants. It feels great to finally get a good run going on Full Tilt, since I've had disproportionally more success on PokerStars than FTP so far in my career.

Thank G-d our training business is continuing to grow. On April 16, we're running our first 3 day weekend bootcamp, which should allow more students who work in the real world to partake.

Speaking of students (although he's such a superstar now, its hard to remember when he was merely a "student") huge congratulations to Joe "Subiime" Cheong for taking down a WSOPC ring in Rincon on Sunday. We now have 6 rings in the extended ATC family.

Recently Emunah Magazine published an article about me: Emunah.

Additionally, I participated in a poker documentary, Post Oak Bluff:
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.