Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Monday, October 16, 2006

Haven't

been posting much recently, because I really have no idea what the future will bring. If it stays the way it is right now (post the law being signed, but before its full effects are known or implemented) it will be a major "down" for online poker, but that's it. We'll be fine, poker is still profitable. Of course, for better or worse, it's not gonna remain the same, soooooooo we have a long way. And of course, there is nothing to little we can do to even sway the argument, let alone have it back to the way it was. To say I am disillusioned is to put it mildly.

All in all, I still think online poker will remain profitable, although I'm not sure how much of that is wishful thinking. I too am getting more accustomed to the idea of living in another country, although it is still not what I would like to do at the moment. Wait and see continues.

When in doubt, play aggresively. Had to throw in something poker related.

3 Comments:

Blogger gfjhgjh said...

Hey ari, just like to say your a good roll model for us also aspiring pros..keep up the good work and a good blog i like to read your posts..That sucks about the new bill passing and im sure tis going to affect alot of people. if you do move come here to Australia live at my house give me some hints haha!...anyways if you wanna talk add me on AIM justinwiliams or on MSN smpstar91@hotmail.com

5:42 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

I'm fairly conservative like you are, but I have to wonder what the chances of this getting reversed if the Dems take Congress this year.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Will Palango said...

hey if you move to canada u can live with me!, heh, only 3 hours from the boarder

gl

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home