Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Sunday, September 17, 2006

PokerRoom 300

Took it down, sweeeeeeeet. Haven't done much of anything else today, but who cares, this covers quite a few buyins. An interesting hand came up 5 or 6 handed. Myself and one other guy have the rest of the table covered by far, and I'm ahead of him, but a neglible amount. I raise 2.5-3X the Big Blind, and a short stack calls all in for less than the amount I bet. The other big stack is big blind and he also calls. I have k of clubs and q (x), and we both check (I'm in position) on a a,10,4 all club flop. The turn brings another clubs, giving me the nut (non-straightflush) flush. He bets into me quite large relative to the pot, and I just called. The river came a 5th club, and I was confident that he too had a club, so when he bet into me on the river again, i hesitated a while and overbet the pot by a large amount allin. He preety quickly called with the q of clubs, and busted. I preety much coasted (as in raised a ton) from there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Will Palango said...

nice nice GJ congrats

11:09 AM  
Blogger lucko said...

Congrats! I am a relatively new reader of you blog and have enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Jordan Lows said...

CONGRATS ON BEING #1

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home