Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Ads and Wcoop

I've gone all commercial- notice all those ads on the side. If you click on them I get some money.

Wcoop (World Championchip of Online Poker) starts today, and I'm looking forward to it. I hadn't started Poker Stars last year at this time, so this is my first experience with the Wcoop. Hopefully I can take one (or more) down.

The first one starts at around 4am local time, so I'm not yet sure if I'm gonna play, although, its a game that I have come to enjoy-Razz- I'm still pretty inexperienced in it.

1 Comments:

Blogger KrazyBangs said...

hope the adsense peoples dont read this...lol...

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home