Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Sunday, May 13, 2007

50 1 Rebuy/Addon

I had a rollercoaster ride in it, and despite once again (Stars 300 where I got 2nd a couple weeks ago) playing poorly (or at least getting in my money behind a number of times) I managed to take it down.

You might be asking, what's with all the poor play Ari? Well, I routinely play poorly in about 20% of my tourney's. It's not something I'm particularly proud of, but having decreased that number significantly from when I started, I am happy with my progress. It's hard enough winning a tournament when you play well, but when I'm not playing my A game, I virtually never do well in a tournament. I certainly will not enter a tournament if I feel like I wont be able to have a strong showing. The fact that these 2 tournaments I did well in, I also played poorly, is the exception that proves the rule.

Happy Mother's day to all mom's especially mine.

2 Comments:

Blogger TheReader23 said...

I just knew, midway through this tournament, that you were going to win it....congrats.

TheReader23

1:54 PM  
Blogger Duane E. Gills said...

Hey man I am seated with you in the 100K tourney at Bodog right now, (I am SPARTANFISH) You seem to be playing quite well, with 183 left you have a better than average chip stack.
Hey will you check out my site, and blog?
www.theAWPT.com

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home