Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Thursday, March 29, 2007

White Jewish Male African American Vet

My Brother has started a blog, he's one of the most interesting people around, and I'm sure you'll find what he has to say fascinating.
Link: SgtAvner

3 Comments:

Blogger BJ said...

CTRL C followed by a CTRL V. Engel, just checking in. Hope all's well. It appears to be that way. Tzadok Dov

8:17 PM  
Blogger subjewd said...

brother engel,
i'm coming to NY in 4 weeks for my wedding IY"H, i want you to be there!
please send me an email moshehendel@gmail.com ASAP so i can get you an invite
hope you are well
all the best
moshe

4:50 PM  
Blogger sketchy1 said...

as an avid reader of your blog ari, i command you to update this damn thing!

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home