Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

It's been a while

If you're looking to learn about poker, this probably isn't your best bet. I haven't really felt like posting much.

Today is a big day politically speaking, with the midterm elections. Ever since early in high school I've been following the US political landscape preety closely. In 2004, I happily cast my first vote, voting straight down the line Republican, except for one Libertarion that I threw in for the hell of it. I knew at the time that my votes counted for nothing (being in a solid Democratic area), but it was a great rush, and something that I felt proud of doing.

This year I used my free choice and along with a majority of citizens (or real close to it) exercised my right not to vote. Yes I care about alot of the issues, and yes, I definately still have a right to my opinion. (Those go vote commercials are a joke to me, if u wanna vote-go, if not- stay home. You're not special because you exercised your right to vote.)

If I had gone to vote, I just would have voted blindly. None of the candidates appeal to me in the least bit. I really hope we get some decent candidates for the 08 presidential elections. The thought of Hillary having more power sickens me. Of course, I'll be staying up late tonight following the results. I'm a junkie like that.

Enjoy your day.

2 Comments:

Blogger slb159 said...

As someone at the FT of an MTT on Stars would respond to Lee Jones' chip chop numbers, I'll have to say "I agree."

Downloaded chipvault (betzip) from your site to see what the software was like. Finished 8th out of 150 in some garbage freeroll MTT, but I liked the software and might deposit there.

Thanks for linking up the site, I hadda lot of fun there.

Best of luck at the tables. I'll continue watching you high rollers and learning what I can to become a better player.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

moncler, hollister, links of london, canada goose outlet, thomas sabo, gucci, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, swarovski crystal, pandora jewelry, wedding dresses, replica watches, converse outlet, barbour, juicy couture outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, swarovski, montre pas cher, canada goose, sac louis vuitton pas cher, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, ugg pas cher, canada goose, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, coach outlet, barbour jackets, canada goose uk, canada goose, moncler, supra shoes, converse, ray ban, louis vuitton, moncler, pandora jewelry, toms shoes, marc jacobs, moncler, lancel, bottes ugg, canada goose outlet, ugg boots uk, pandora charms, doudoune canada goose, pandora charms, moncler, karen millen

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home