Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Monday, September 11, 2006

Sept 11 and the various thoughts it brings out in me

I love America. Terrorists be damn. Let freedom flow etc.

Our airline security is one huuuge joke. You really would think that the most advanced society ever, would have figured out a better approach. Oh well, gg lighter, toothpaste, and yes bottle of soda.

Poker playing will be outlawed in the future Islamic State of XXXX. (XXXX= any country where it is currently not outlawed) Forget Goodlatte or congress, there would be no ifs ands or buts. Lets not forget that the goal of Islamofascists is exactly that, to take over the world and convert everyone to Islam or kill them. Gambling, alcohol, and being non-Islamic are among countless of activities that are prohibits according to Muhammadean Law. Women's rights-LOL, and yet the liberals are loving Bush's stumbles?

The incredible amount of support for these terrorists absolutely baffles me. Goes back to that journalism comment a bit, what's the story with the Galloway's of the world?

It seems in this part of the world that I'm visiting (Australia and NZ) people would rather have Usama than Bush. Forget, it seems, there's no doubt, enemy # 1 to these people is the president of the greatest country in the world. WTF?

With all these Usama sympathesizers out there (clearly lacking something in the mental region) is it any wonder the amount of dead money out there? I went there, if u support Bin Laden over Bush, please come to my table.

3 Comments:

Blogger BodogAri said...

I wasn't trying to say anything about the Australian people, sorry if my post was unclear.

3:52 PM  
Blogger BodogAri said...

ok, rereading it, I was more trying to say, "certain people in this part of the world (or any)". But you are right, it is unfair to villify everyone over some people's error's.

3:54 PM  
Blogger BodogAri said...

I'd rather share my honest opinions than fake moderation. Also the idea that finding a middle ground is always the best approach is something that I strongly disagree with.

In poker, either you have the best hand or you don't. The world does not work like that, I understand, however, in many instances there is a right and wrong, good and bad, etc...

Trying to find the middle ground in areas like our war on islamic terrorists, is too 1938 Czech for me. Wishful thinking by pacifists, which ends up causing far greater damage, than if the original evil was attacked to begin with.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home