Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Omaha Hi Lo Tip of the Day

If you are holding 66xx on a flop of aq6 (2 sooted) you're hand is so vulnerable, that even if you think it is best at the moment, it is ussually correct to fold it. Almost never should it be played fast.

2 Comments:

Blogger razboynik said...

Hi Ari !
Great tip. Over playing mid set in that situation has cost me a small fortune in the past.
Cheers,
Andy

1:34 AM  
Blogger somervillec said...

only time you should hold 66xx is when you are in the bigblind

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home