Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Had an OK day

Went deep in the UB and Party tournies, but not far enough. Bubbled PokerRoom and Horse at Full Tilt. I'd like to believe it's just a matter of time before I have a nice score, as I keep puttin myself in contention. Gotta work on playing the A game at all times, and still many errors of course, but slowly...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon McGowan said...

http://www.calvinayre.com/media/episode-recaps.php?id=4

If you haven't already seen it. I just watched a rerun of the episode on FSN just now and thought about looking it up.

The recap video is pretty cool~

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home