Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Training, Travel and Live Poker

Had an amazing week last week training 6-10 students at a time depending on the day. We were lucky enough to have Kathy Liebert ($5M in lifetime cashes) join us for one of those days and baseball legend Orel Hershiser was there every day, what a great student! This group of students were particularly adept at learning and I think the poker world will see big things out of them in the future. (Sorry not going to give their sn's away:) This week I've working on making a video of my Sunday Million Chop from early 09 for TheMavenVT. Today I'll be doing a private training session with an amateur player who runs a successful business. I'm headed out to NYC on Thursday to visit my sister and brother in law and then will be going down to AC for the Borgata $3500 with Thelandlord. After that I'm going to Tunica for the WSOPC $5k and then heading back to Vegas for another group training session starting on Feb 22. Anyone interested can find more info on ArisTrainingCenter.com or TheMavenVT.com. If you want updates on my progress follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/realAriEngel