Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Monday, May 08, 2006

Had

an okay day, and although I don't keep records (which is about to change, hopefully, although, I've said that a couple dozen times already) I'm preety sure I was up for the day. And yet, the day ends in fustration. There is just so much losing in poker, its still hard to get used to. But, I know I have to, and as hard as it is, slowly... At least, I'm doing well in general.

I leave on Friday morn to Vegas, and the tourney I'm playing starts Sunday. I'm hoping I can win a few decent sized tournies this week, so that I can go into the live tourney on a little bit of a run. It would also be fun to get a drunk old guy to double me up in the first level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home