Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Thursday, May 04, 2006

100R

was going very well, with about 30 left, I had probably the 8 or 9 th biggest stack. Well then I raised a couple of times, got reraised, and had to fold, called someones all in with 66 when they had kj, and I found myself tiny stacked all of a sudden. I chipped up a couple of times by stealing the blinds, and then reraising all in (when he was probably pot commited) with kq, he actually had a hand, 10-10, but i got a king on the flop. Next hand I reraised an early position player with 99, and he laid down. About an orbit later, we're down to 24, (I'm prob around 14 in chips), an early position raiser triples it, i reraise triple, and he goes all, i happily call with my kk to see his qq. q on flop gg.

Sitting 1/5 in the 60 person UB 100, and decent stacked in both 50R on stars, and 30R on Dise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home