Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Saturday, May 06, 2006

So annoying

I really don't play as much on party as other sites, and the main reason why is that I simply have horrible results on Party. Finally, tonight, I was doing really well in their huge $200 (over 1k people) but I lost all my chips on a series of tough beats/breaks. Notg, but it certainly is no fun. I really feel the need to do something on Party and this was a great chance. Can't complain too much, because things have been going real well recently.

Paradise has started offering 2 100R's a day now, and I really like it. However, I keep bubbling them. Today it was 34th when 30 paid, after i lost aq vs 88 for 60% of my chips with 38 left. My k5 at the end didn't bad beat 1010.

I was on TV tonight, but missed the show. Got the landlord to tape it, so I'll eventually get around to watching. Can't imagine they make me look too good, as I busted relatively early. (Obv. it was a freeroll, so hard to complain, but it was one of the fastest blind structures i've played, that combined with a winner take all prize, made hyper-aggresive bordering reckless play a neccesity imo.)

My biggest win ever came in a UB 200 a couple of months back for 36K. Since then I haven't won a major, only ft'ling 2 of them, (finishing 3rd at Bodog and 8th at Pokerroom). Hopefully, tommorow is the "big day" all us MTT players dream of.

3 Comments:

Blogger BodogAri said...

Eddie, it was on FSN and is called "Calvin Aire's Bodog Poker Wildcard" (something like that.)

Ty vegashobo, Tilly to my recollection did not seem that talkative.

10:22 AM  
Blogger matt Milo said...

enjoy the blog man

12:14 PM  
Blogger agriffrod said...

thanks for telling me you were on TV AFTER it aired ariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, gl todayyyyy, win a major plz, ty, etc

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home