Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Night Session

Bubbled in the early 10R, and busted out early in the UB 100 at 740 when my ak failed to hold against Poker Ho's 99. (I'm more than willing to gamble)

Doing alright in the Dise 30R, stars 50 Fixed Omaha h/l.

On the deathbed in the Stars 150. Edit: just went all in with ak when it got folded to me, with blinds at 75-150 and me having 1500. Got called by 1010 and turned a king to double up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home