Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A win and a huge error

I took down the UB 100, when I won about 5 races at the Final Table. It was a great feeling, as I have been doing real poor at UB recently.

In the 100R on Stars, I was 4/13 in chips, when Premier (a very very good player) raises when it gets folded to him in mid position. I decide to reraise with a 10, and then while thinking what to raise, I just say, why not, lets just end the hand now, all in. BIG MISTAKE. He actually thinks a while, but calls with ak, the flop gave me a chance at a monster bad beat, but alas, my mistake was not rewarded. I was really mad at myself, but at the same time, glad that I still managed to go onto to win the UB tourney. (I got knocked out of stars, with 8 left in UB.)

Nearing the bubble of the 50R now, ave =28K and i got 18K, so i need to do some work.