Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

Another holiday, does time fly...

It's been a great year so far, highlighted by my Borgata score in May. I've final tabled the warmup and brawl over the last couple of months, and got 6th and 3rd respectively. Otherwise its been quite a day to day grind, but can't say I don't love it.

To break up the monotony of online grinding, I decided to go serious at the recent Venetian deepstacks they ran. I can't play any weekend tournaments, so I just stuck w/ the $300 they ran daily. I ended up playing 6 total, busted in 2 of them, but got 11th, 2nd (chopped 3 way for 15k), 7th and 15th. Definatly was fun going on a heater live, even though it wasn't for the biggest money.

At home, crazy stuff is going down. I've turned my house into a full fledged tournament training center. It's preety crazy the look we have, and every person that comes in is in shock. Both The Yid/ Maven and myself are doing training here, and the results of our students have been amazing. Needless to say, if you want to improve your tournament game, we have one of the best models for doing so.

Of to Florida for the holiday (parents moved from NZ, yay no 15 hour flights).

Good luck All.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Hey Ari,

I used to play against you on Bodog. I always respected the way you changed gears and made plays. I have been semi-successful playing on-line and in AC but want to take my game to the next level. I know you and Maven offer tournament training and I wanted to find out more about that. I couldn't find yours or his e-mail address so I figured this might be the best way to get in touch with you. You can either leave a reply on here or hit me up at ryano75@gmail.com.

Thanks,


Ryan O'Connor

10:08 AM  
Blogger Danielle North said...

An outstanding joint to start your morning is breakfast at Casa Salsa. It is a fastidious vista sight when you view Casa Salsa restaurant. Casa Salsa is an attraction that ought to be payed a visit to while in Miami Beach without question.

3:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...


http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/furniture-moving-company-khobar.htm
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/furniture-moving-company-dammam.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/furniture-moving-company-al-hasa.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/furniture-moving-company-jubail.html

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home