Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I spent the last 2 weeks in New Zealand probably for the last time as my parents are moving back to the US soonish. It was ok, but I'm definately happy to be headed home. Depending on jetlag issues, I'll play the 5k WSOPC event at Ceasers LV later this week. While in New Zealand I played a total of an hour of poker...

In more personal news, i kicked my 25-55 cig a day habit cold turkey the day before I left to NZ, so it's been about 2 weeks. I don't feel any different, but I'm happy I was able to do so, as it wasn't the short run I was worried about.

WSOP is less than a month away, can't believe its already been a year, one tiiiime plz.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on kicking the habit. One time 5k WSOPC win?

- CM

12:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Would you be interested in having our site www.pokerzion.com has an rss feed for your blog? Would you be interested in doing link exchange? Feel free to contact me on aim/skype- highonlifesinz88, msn- rnbsalsa88@hotmail.com

12:00 AM  
Blogger thelandlord said...

OMG cold turkey?? you are my hero

8:50 PM  
Blogger TheReader23 said...

Ari --

Good for you!! I quit cold turkey 25 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. Be very proud of yourself.

TR23

5:28 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Congrats on the big finish at the Borgata Deep Stack!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home