Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Monday, May 12, 2008

Chopped Borgata 2k

I had my biggest score, just finished 3rd @ Borgata where they had a 2k deepstack tournament that got 700+ players. We chopped it 4 way so i got a couple of extra dollars above the official $120k payout.

I also finished 27th in the 5k buyin at Ceasers LV where Allen Cunnningham ended up winning. I had some very difficult table draws in that one and had to suck out a number of times to stay alive.

I'm gonna play the 5k WSOPC in New Orleans as my last live tournament before the world series starts. Hopefully it'll be a good summer.