Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

afternoon session

About to begin, I'm doing alright in the 20R, edit. was, just lost half my stack when i limped from the sb with 2 other limpers with qk, k of clubs, the flop came a107 all clubs, and i planned to check raise all in my 2/3 average stack. However, it got folded around. Turn comes an 8, and i lead out for 1200 into a 1600 pot hoping to take it down. Unfortunately, a huge stack raises all in, and i simply do not have the pot odds to call. UB 100 and Stars 100R about to start soon, with dise 30R and Stars 55R to follow.