Bodog Ari

I'm Ari Engel and am also known as BodogAri online. I've played poker for a living for virtually my entire post-college life. In the last few years I have started teaching people my style and philosophy on poker tournaments. Many of them have done very well. If you are interested in getting my help, email: thebodogari@gmail.com

Friday, June 09, 2006

The ups and downs

of even a normal day are just so crazy. But, I'm grinding along trying to not get too high or too low. Had a bad start to the day, only cashed in one afternoon tourney and it wasnt a good one. At night, I went deep in a Stars 100, and was chip leader going into the final table. But lost a whole bunch of pots, and went out in 5 or 6.


I'm still alive in the midnight 100 on Party, there's 23/432 left, and I have 72K in chips (Ave=56K). Got tranquillo sitting to my right, and I'm preety sure he does very well on Party, so I'll try picking up some ideas. In the last few weeks, I've finally been going deep in party with some regularity, but I have, I think 3 finishes in the teens. It really sucks to get that far, and miss out on the real money that comes with a top 3 spot, but starts going up significantly at the final table.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

louboutin, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, sac longchamp, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike air max, tiffany and co, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, louboutin outlet, longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, nike roshe run, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, jordan shoes, louboutin pas cher, longchamp pas cher, gucci outlet, kate spade outlet, tory burch outlet, tiffany jewelry, prada outlet, air jordan pas cher, louboutin shoes, chanel handbags, nike air max, prada handbags, michael kors, christian louboutin outlet, burberry, longchamp outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, ugg boots, nike outlet, nike free, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses

6:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

moncler, moncler, moncler, canada goose, doudoune canada goose, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, canada goose outlet, hollister, swarovski, moncler, canada goose, sac louis vuitton pas cher, louis vuitton, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, pandora charms, karen millen, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, montre pas cher, toms shoes, supra shoes, coach outlet, moncler, canada goose, bottes ugg, replica watches, ugg pas cher, moncler outlet, ugg boots uk, wedding dresses, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, swarovski crystal, canada goose outlet, links of london, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, moncler

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home